Mumbai, May 25: Netmagic, a leading provider of managed hosting and cloud services in India, is planning to set up a data center spread across 3 lakh sq feet in Mumbai. The company is a subsidiary of the Japanese telecommunication company, NTT Communications.
In an exclusive interaction with ‘Channel Times’, Sunil Gupta, President and COO, said, “The new data center planned in Mumbai has been meticulously contructed, right from site selection to facility hardware. Given that this is the largest Netmagic data center till date, every effort has been made to ensure that this results in a truly world-class facility with best-of-the-breed systems to offer the highest quality of IT Infratsructure services to our end customers.”
Mumbai being the financial capital of the country houses HQs of various national and global enterprises across verticals. Besides being a convenient location, Mumbai is home to an international fiber landing station and has reliable power infrastructure, a key prerequisite for setting up world class data centers.
Database as service, Public Cloud, Managed Private Cloud, Enhanced Hybrid cloud with common dashboard, Disaster Recovery as a Service, Managed Security are the other key focus areas of the company while the key industry verticals are BFSI, IT / ITeS, Media and Entertainment, Manufacturing and eCommerce.
Listing out the advantages of the new facility, Gupta said that the state-of-the-art data center in Mumbai provides outsourcing services with a competitive edge. “Our data center in Mumbai has the infrastructure, services, tools and experience to help you in every step of the way. We offer best value with our packages on large scale multiple-racks and cages hosting for mission-critical sites that fit the needs of IT Infrastructure needs of enterprises,” he further added.
The other major advantages are:
• A team of veteran domain experts having exposure to diverse workloads and technology platforms
• Proven track record in managed services,supported by world class 24/7/365 monitoring through NOCand a high, customer sensitivity.
• Internet connectivity from all leading Telecom service providers, making the data center truly carrier neutral.
• Last Mile connectivity option available with customer choice of carrier
• Domestic Peering advantage offered through NIXI membership
• All Hosting and Co-location services backed by industry leading SLA’s
• Round-the-clock, multilevel Security and Surveillance.
• Air cooled Chiller-based precision Air Conditioning system to maintain optimal temperature and humidity providing optimal server operating conditions
• Redundant power systems with back-up generators and UPS systems