CT News Bureau
Bangalore: VMware has announced that communications service providers (CSPs) worldwide can offer VMware AirWatch as a managed service offering through the VMware vCloud Air Network Managed Services Provider (MSP) offering. CSPs can immediately leverage AirWatch services hosted by VMware to deliver differentiated, value-added services that can help open new revenue streams while helping solve enterprise customers’ most pressing mobility challenges.
Leveraging AirWatch on the VMware vCloud Air Network MSP offering enables CSPs to capture this managed Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) opportunity. CSPs offering AirWatch services join the vCloud Air Network Program’s MSP offering get a enhanced solution that includes:
• AirWatch EMM: AirWatch enables the management of corporate-owned, BYOD, and line-of-business devices, including Windows 10 PCs.
• Service Development and Delivery: The vCloud Air Network provides CSPs volume discounts based on spend commitments, partner support, test capacity, marketing support, training and other benefits.
• Operational Excellence: CSPs can benefit from consolidated billing, chargeback detail and simplified operations.
• Global Footprint: CSPs can help customers deploy services quickly and scale geographically without having to invest in new data center capacity.
• Complete Solutions: CSPs can use AirWatch Mobility Services to create broader managed services offerings that include device monitoring, support, compliance management, professional services, consulting and education training.
“Enterprises want to focus resources less on IT tasks and more on their core business,” said Sumit Dhawan, senior vice president and general manager, End-User Computing, VMware.
“AirWatch managed services through the vCloud Air Network MSP offering alleviates the cost and time of deploying and managing your own managed services environment for mobility management services, enabling AirWatch partners to focus on adding more value to their customers by essentially outsourcing their entire mobility management application stack, freeing customers to focus on their business while receiving support from their trusted mobility advisor.”