ISODA New Team To Prioritize Digitization, Increase Member Strength
Mumbai: The Infotech Software Dealers Association (ISODA) has recently concluded its Annual General meeting in Mumbai. The existing secretary and treasurer will continue their stint in the leadership team. The Vice Chairman and Vice President were elected unopposed. This was formally announced to all members present at the gathering by the returning officer, Prashant Jain who presided the session. According to the report from the association, the new managing committee has the following people in place
1. Chair Person – Tushar Parekh, Managing Director – Silicon Netsecure
2. President – Rajeev Mamidanna, Director – Technosprout systems
3. Vice Chairperson – NK Mehta, Director – Secure Network Solutions
4. Vice President – Gunasegharan Krishnan, Whole-time Director Ecaps Computers
5. Secretary – Dnyanesh Kulkarni– Director, Deltakraft Solutions
6. Treasurer – Pankaj Goenka, Partner, Icons
7. Regional Secretary (West) – Vimesh Avlani, Proprietor, Graftronics
8. Regional Secretary (South) – D Kabilan, Founder Director – Cetas Information Technology
9. Regional Secretary (North) – Kamal Gulati, Managing Director, ITS Technology Solution
10. Regional Secretary (East) – Manasi Saha, Managing Director, Macaws Infotech
The achievements of the previous team were presented. Some key achievements included the very successful TechSummit 7 at Vietnam; another is the huge acceptance to ISODA’s mouthpiece ‘Interconnect’; addition of members across the country including newer states and cities; and overall governance of working as a team.
After the elections and swearing in of the new MC, a very interesting session by the gold sponsors followed. One of the gold sponsor – Udyog Software – presented their solution to make GST automation a reality. The presentation and the demonstration of the software left everyone with a lot of interest on it. Dhruv Dua, ISODA’s tax consultant, later conducted a GST unplugged session that was equally well-received. Day 2 continued to provide the members with more technology insights with sessions from sponsors XcellHost on how to adopt cloud quickly and enjoy CRM on having CRM on the mobile for utility and ease. Yogesh Gupta – executive Editor of IDG presented to everyone on Digital – Shifting Goalposts, a session about how digital transformation by enterprises is changing the roadmap of tech channel companies.
The AGM concluded with a session by leadership coach for independent business owners, Sr. executives and women leaders – Kavita Nath. She kept the audience very interested with her session “I am ready to take-off”.
Some of the top priorities for ISODA Management Committee this year will be:
• Adopting Digitization for creation of visibility for ISODA members and propagation of ISODA Story
• Market ISODA website in a better way
• Create more Social Media Buzz
• Create more collaboration with Marketing focus
• More liaisoning with other Industry and IT Associations for meaningful collaboration
• Participate to build more collaboration opportunities
• Build visibility for ISODA as well as help other associations
• Increasing membership to have representation in more states and having more chapters
• Look at opening 3-4 new chapters
• New Chapters like Pune and Jaipur to be encouraged to have more members
• Provide with a better and bigger technology exchange platform throughout the year
• Try and make the most out of ISODA Regional Meets and AGM
• Use various new media to help propagate newer technologies and know-how
• Creating visibility for Women Entrepreneurs and enhance the number of Women members
• Women entrepreneurs are increasing in number and hence plans to encourage them in their business
• Some of the women entrepreneurs are running their businesses successfully, ISODA intend to utilise and take guidance from such entrepreneurs and know their stories.